Our trained thermographers use the latest technology in Thermal Imagery to troubleshoot and identify potential problems before they happen in your home or business. Not only can it provide you with thousands of dollars worth of savings, but most of all it can provide you with peace of mind. Electrical components usually show signs of failure, such as omitting excess heat, before they actually fail.To be proactive, we recommend having an annual routine check of your electrical systems by one of our trained thermographers.
How Does it Work?
The HeatSeaker thermal imaging device’s live screen shows areas of “hot spots” that make it quick and easy to determine the origin of the problem. Once the problem has been located, our certified technician can take the necessary means to correct it.
By using thermal imaging as a means of problem detection, you will save both time and money. The thermal imaging device will identify:
- overloaded circuits, loose/ corroded connections, and failing breakers in electrical panels
- Blown fuses, overloads, phase imbalances, and harmonics problems
- Hot spots from high resistance connections
- Inefficient heating and cooling transfers
Top 10 reasons to have a Bats Electric Technician troubleshoot your electrical problem with a thermal imaging device:
- Avoid unplanned power outages
- Rapid problem detection
- Reduced inspection costs
- Accurate “hot spot” protection
- Be “pro-active” not “re-active”
- Reduction in failure rate of devices
- Reduction in over all power outages costs
- Reduction in overall operational costs
- Reduction in unnecessary shut-downs
- Enhances safety and loss prevention
Call Bates Electric today to have one of our trained thermographers troubleshoot for you!
St. Louis 636-464-3939
Cape Girardeau 573-335-6565
Thank you for reading the Bates Blog. We are dedicated to keeping you updated on all things electrical.